Menu

Caramel Jelly

So so lazy... so so warm... so so tiring...not in a mood to do anything... i didnt even feel like cooking anything spicy for dinner... maybe will just fix something soupy and of cos a cooling kind of desert is a must for a weather like this! recipe taken fm tiffinbiru blog


Ingredients
8gm Jelly powder
600 ml water
300 ml evaporated milk
120 gm sugar
1 tbsp custard powder (or maybe you can add another 1/2 tsb if you like)
1 tsp Vanilla essence
1 cup sugar - for caramel
3 - 4 tbsp water - for caramel

Prepare caramel - heat sugar till it caramelize and browned and disolved. Slowly add water. Stir till it set and put aside.



Method
1. Mix custard powder with evaporated milk and set aside.

2. Boil water and jelly powder till disolved. Add sugar, keep stiring till sugar disolved.

3. Slow down the stove temperature to medium, add custard mixture and vanilla essence. Keep stiring till they become little bit thicken.

4. Pour into any molds prepared with caramel. Let it cool and keep it in the fridge until set.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..