Menu

Mamamiaaaaa.....

Since today we're an honorary Italian... lets take look at some of our pics taken in Verona, Italy a few months ago.. As you’ll probably know Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet’s love story takes place in Verona... enjoy!!

Papa's little angel...






Via Mazzini (pedestrian zone) is the favourite shopping street of both locals and tourist. You'll find every kinda shops there...





Piazza Brá has all the high end fashion stores. This is a pedestrian only street and is a great place to shop.You will find stores like: Furla, Gucci, Armani and Louis Vuitton... of cos u can find bookstore, music store and also cafe/restaurants.











Roman Amphitheater commonly known as The Arena was built like nearly 2000 years ago! It is remarkably well preserved -- so well preserved that it is still used for opera performances six nights a week during the summer!











When in Rome do what the roman do.. when in Verona do what the veronese do? err shop?? hehehe




The Piazza delle Erbe is a market, meeting place. You will find many market stalls there..this is where we get all our snacks and souveniers to bring back home..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..