Menu

Soya Bean Pudding


Anybody can do this soya bean pudding... its easy and yummy and best of all it taste like tau fu fa... u can add mix can fruit or boil sugar syrup before serving... slurppp... recipe by kak fida

Ingredients
1 litre of soya bean milk
2 1/2 tsp agar agar (jelly) powder (use 1 packet jelly powder if u prefer it to be harder)
Mix fruit can


Method
1. Boil soya bean milk and jelly powder.
2. Pour mixture in individual bowl or ramekin dish... u can even use big bowl if u want...
3. Refrigerate for an hour or so..
4. Serve with mix fruit and sugar syrup

ENJOY!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..