Menu

Missing Cape Town...

I hv been wanting to post pics of our  cape town trip for like ages... just dont know which pics to choose as there's like over 300 photos in all.. 

I miss that place... really... i didnt expect that i wud ended up having a blast in cape town.. too many things to do there.. so little time to venture since hb was there on business trip... hb said we shud go there again and this time we shud take mom and dad and also our little sonia there... halal food is everywhere and i am pretty sure my parents will like it there too..

So enjoy!























No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..