Menu

Turkish Pizza



I have redeemed myself!! This sucker is a MUST try in everyone's list.. DIE DIE MUST TRY OK!! Not only is it delicious... its one of those kinda food that makes u smile the moment u take a bite... ty Lemongrass for sharing this wonderful recipe.. will definitely make this again and again..

Basic pizza dough
Ingredients
2tsp instant yeast/ dried yeast
1 1/4 cup warm water
2 tsp sugar
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
31/4 cup bread flour

I used my bread machine to do the work :o)



Ingredients
1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion - finely chopped
2 garlic cloves - crushed
1 tbsp ground coriander
2 tsp ground cumin
350g lamb mince
2 tbsp pine nuts (i didnt use)
1 loaf Turkish bread (i used pizza base)
2 tbsp tomato paste
150g feta cheese - crumbled
1 large tomato - quartered, seeds removed, diced
1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped

Method
Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Heat oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes or until soft. Add coriander, cumin and mince. Increase heat to high. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until browned. Add nuts, and salt and pepper. Cook a further 2 minutes, stirring. Cool.



Place bread onto baking tray. Spread with tomato paste. Sprinkle with half the feta. Spoon over mince. Sprinkle with remaining feta. Bake for 15 minutes or until warmed through. Top with tomato and parsley.

OR



Roll the dough like swiss roll.. roll must be tight.. carefully place onto a greased tray. Bake in 200°C for 20mins or till golden brown.

Enjoy!!

Source: Salam dua benua blogspot

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..