Menu

Banana Chocolate Muffin




We got into KL safely... hb is resting now and I hv been munching non stop lol.. enjoy ur weekend peeps and do try out this banana cake recipe cos its niceeeee! heheh




Ingredients
250g butter
3/4 cups caster sugar
2 cups self raising flour
5 eggs grade A
1 cup mashed bananas
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp vanilla essence
150g semi sweet cooking chocolate grated or chopped (I used chocolate rice)




Method
Pre heat oven @175C. Sieve flour . If not using self raising flour you can use plain flour +1 tsp baking powder. Add bicarbonate of soda into mashed bananas and mix well put aside.
Beat butter till white and add in sugar. Beat till sugar dissolved.Add eggs one by one beat till creamy. Add in vanilla essence and mashed bananas, stir well. Fold flour bit by bit till finish. Add in chocolate and fold again slowly, don't fold too much as the chocolate will melt.
Scoop mixture into muffin cups and bake for about 15-20 minutes or till cooked. (I baked mine for 60mins using 8x8" cake pan)



Source: Curlybabe's satisfaction

2 comments:

Fid said...

Hi Rima,

I just bake this cake....I can say it was sinfully and heavenly. I make 2 batter, one using cake pan for my MIL and muffin cup for us to indulge at home....I'm going to bake this cake again as my hb loves to have something w banana....Thanks Rima for such a wonderfull recepy to share with us....

Rima said...

No worries Fid.. glad u and ur family loves the taste and the texture of this cake! :o)

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..