Menu

On the road again...




We got into KL safely
Honestly when hb told me that
he has to attend an important meeting
and that
we will hv to head up to KL today..
I was like...
all smile cos i know i can finally get some rest..
unlike my aussie trip...
all rush...
full on..
if u know what i mean 
Sooooo I am looking forward to hv coffee
with some friends...
I am looking forward to be served for a change...
I am looking forward to hang out with my "kaki's" at the Concorde
and
I am looking forward to spend a little time alone
with hb this weekend... err
plus sonia of cos heheh...

Thank you Ayu for upgrading us to premier suite...
lab u lah! hehhe

5 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

I need rest too (*_*).

CS said...

Rima, I think you travel to KL more often compared to me, hehe. I hardly travel to the heart of city. Never been to Pavillion tho I've some ideas where it is; been to Mid Valley only once.. yes, once. Terok ek?

Rima said...

SJB
Tell me abt it.. am lucky that i get to travel with my hb for work.. eventho it means only get to spend time with him on weekend its better than to be home 24/7

somuffin
Kenapa tak jalan jalan KL? me and hb memang kaki merayap.. kat sg pun kita tak reti duduk diam.. ade aje tempat yg nak di tuju.. if kehabisan tempat kita serang JB pulak hahhaah

CS said...

Ntahlah Rima, macam malas aje nak berjalan2. Teruk pulak bunyinya macam dah takde zest to appreciate life, ek? Bukan macam tu tapi tulah .. :-)

Ni, my sisters dah plan nak gi Spore during 3rd wk of Dec. Depa ajak I but .....

Rima said...

Somuffins
Bukan takde zest cuma maybe u cant be bother to drive around KL?? eh kalau ur coming... lemme know lah.. boleh kita drink coffee hehe

About Me

My photo
Hi.. I am a SAHM to 2 kiddoes..19yr old boy n 2 year old girl.. met my Austrian hubby here in Singapore and hv been living here all my life... my love for baking started when i was 6mths preggie to my daughter, Sonia... my addiction to baking has not stop eversince.. I hope to learn as much as i can abt baking and decorating and then share it with u along the way..